Just saw Snoop at a concert!!

Just thought i'd share with ya'll....just got back from his concert here in NYC, he performed at the Apollo theater. Anyway, shit was freaking dope........performed all the old classics plus the new hits. But i gotta say the best part of the show was when he lit up a blunt.......puffed it........then PASSED it 2 people in the crowd. How Gangsta is that?? lol....oh yea and of course the usual were there..........Soopafly, Daz, etc. but the best thing seeing was KURUPT. Felt real good 2 see them all 2gether again, and i gotta say man, Kurupt is a freaking ball of energy. Not 2 make fun of him, but he was spitting so hard on the mic, dude seemed like he was having a seizure..lol.

Game wasn't there though ; / however, Ice T was so that was pretty cool.

stefanwzyga

DPG iz all I C said:
Sounds nice, when i saw Snoop he was tight but Game performed better.
That's probally cuz his head was still pounding from the night before when he got hit in the head with a bottle at nottingham! I was there an he rocked it, an he was way better than game, although he was tight as well.

It's good to here daz and kurupt wer'e there, hopefully there coming to glasgow with him in a couple of months.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.