Just picked up Eastern Philosophy

Yeah I've got this, its a very tight album. I love the samples in the hooks too.

I played it over and over when I got it and I think I over dosed, Apathy doesnt have much replay value to me anymore :mad:

Having said that though, songs like Chemical are absolutely fucking brilliant.

Its the Bootleg Muthafuckers and the majority of shit he did in Demigodz blows this joint out of the water...there is nothing extraordinary about watered-down boom bap.

albohemia said:
Its the Bootleg Muthafuckers and the majority of shit he did in Demigodz blows this joint out of the water...there is nothing extraordinary about watered-down boom bap.
i don't know, i liked his early stuff, but this is at least as good. are you just hating on underground with stuff that's even more underground? is there even a word for that? there fucking should be.

malek_5 said:
are you just hating on underground with stuff that's even more underground? is there even a word for that? there fucking should be.
I don't measure quality of material by numerical sales or popularity. Underground or not, it doesn't change the fact that Eastern Philosphy fails to measure up to his previous work.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.