Just imagine a concert in Heaven...

i was sittin here all night sick and just thinking of random shit, and i started to think about all the rappers who died and wondered why it's never anybody that sucks. why can't any of these new garbage artists kick the bucket? it's always someone with a shit load of talent.

so anyway...if there was a concert in heaven what would be the lineup? who would open, who would have the build up, and who would headline?

i'd like to imagine it'd be something like this (not particularly the order of their impact or ranking in my book):
1. jam master jay opens up with some sick vinyl scratching while battling dj screw with his chopped and screwed versions
2. stack bundles, proof, and bugz would come and do their thing with the more modern style mc'ing
3. ol' dirty bastard then comes out getting the crowd amped up
4. big pun, big l and biggie come and perform with all of their new york crazy raw shit that just makes you go :eek:
5. eazy-e comes out next and does his thing
6. 2pac, kadafi, and stretch come out to start off with the energetic angry shit, then end in the softer poetic type raps
7. aaliyah and left eye then come out to close the show with the soft r&b voices reminding u that there's peace in heaven.
8. 2pac and biggie come out for the encore to perform their infamous msg freestyle

this would be one sick fuckin concert...thoughts or changes?

bugz is not a fallen rapper, he was a d 12 member who died be4 anybody knew who even eminem was. sorry im not mad at you i just cant stand when poeple talk about famous rappers or even known rappers (big L) and add in some guy we dont know. thats like me rapper then dyin and being put next to the stars. dont work that way.

i never said he was famous, but from everything i've heard from him he had talent thus contributing to a good concert.

besides he's proof's boy so he would bring him out on stage anyway nothin we can do about it ;)

Prize Gotti

Boots N Cats
Staff member
bugz is not a fallen rapper, he was a d 12 member who died be4 anybody knew who even eminem was. sorry im not mad at you i just cant stand when poeple talk about famous rappers or even known rappers (big L) and add in some guy we dont know. thats like me rapper then dyin and being put next to the stars. dont work that way.
He is still a known rap artists, there are plenty of D12 tracks with Bugz on.

D12 - The Underground EP (1997 ReAL Ent.)
1. 6 Reasons w/ Bugz
2. Art of War w/ Bugz
5. Activity as Phuctivity w/ Bugz
7. Fuck Battlin’ w/ Bugz
8. Cock and Squeeze w/ Bugz

Bugz - These Streets EP (1999 Good Life Ent.)
1. These Streets
2. Player Haters w/ M.O.B. & 5150
3. It’s All Bad w/ Bizarre
4. Bring it to You
5. Can’t Nobody

DJ Butter Presents: Bugz - One Man Mob (2004 Crazy Noise)
1. Intro (In The Memory Of)
2. Bring It To You
3. These Streets
4. Act A Fool ft. Proof & Bizarre
5. Detroit, Detroit
6. 6 Reasons ft. D12
7. Dead Beat Dads (Remix) ft. Bizarre & 5150
8. MTV News Break/Desperadoes ft. Eminem, Proof & Almighty Dreadnaughtz
9. Channel 7 Detroit News (Skit)
10. Fuck ft. D12
11. MTV News Continued
12. When Slim & Swift Speak (Skit)
13. She Loves ft. Bizarre
14. Fuck Battlin' ft. D12
15. Michigan State ft. La Peace
16. Shuge of 5150 Outro

^this is just some...for a full discography go to
http://www.bugznation.cjb.net/

well fuck me then.. are they all made by him or was he added in later? still he shouldnt be put next 2 biggie, jam master j, pac and all them.. by no means.

wow... i never knew bugz had that much shit... all i had was the these streets EP... you think you could hook me up with some of his stuff through a PM or soemthing? albumbase didnt have it

i like you list man i would wanna see that. props for giving bugz some love. he was on a lotta underground d12 stuff. dude just didnt get his time to shine the the rest of d12 did. was reading on wiki b4 this and aparently there are a few more d12 members that are little known too. but anyways good read. peace

wish i could hook u guys up with the bugz material but unfortunately i lost it about a year ago when my hard drive went caput. i had the entire d-12 discography on there including most of bugz' shit

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.