Just heard Devines new "Single"

Lok

oh man. the fool burned them the whole new album.
They playing a new cut, this one is even better. He actually raps on this one lol. I think Odd Squad is on this cut.

"in the club trying to get our dick sucked. in the corner smoking marijuana, getting high!"

roaches

I was looking at this post title like "Who the fuck is Devine?", lol.

I heard the new album is actually just what's left over from To tha X-treme, which was originally supposed to be a two-disc set.

Did he mention any details about the album? Guest appearances, any outside production? What was the first single like, compared to other all-singing Devin joints? I liked "Anythang" and "See What I Could Pull" is a personal classic, but I couldn't really cut for "Too Cute".

Lok

He said that he is still working on the album actaully, so there is no date set. He burnt them a CD-R & they plaid like 3 joints. The first joint they plaid was kinda like a mix between rapping & singing (Devine solo); Didn't really like it, but the second cut they plaid was banging. Devine & the Squad (I'm pretty sure it's teh Odd Squad) were rapping on a laidback beat. Sounded like a banger.
He was just plugging his shows all over (he is touring at the moment), and said the new album is in the early stages, but he has a gang of joints done already. So I guess you're right about the left-overs.
Dude was completely tipsy lol. Fool was making scratching noises throughout the interview, so he was pretty much out of it.

Mase

Lok said:
Fool was making scratching noises throughout the interview, so he was pretty much out of it.
He always does that.. like in the Up In Smoke DVD, every time dude made an appearence he was always making them scratching noises and shit. Anyway, should be a good album.. Why do you keep calling him Devine?

Lok

because I made this thread in a fraction of a second at 2 AM & didn't bother to check my spelling. thats why!

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.