Just Got "Gangsta rap made me do it" Single

masta247

Staff member
WOW

That's all I can say after more than hour of bumpin it. It's fire.
Yesterday I watched it here and now I've got it in good q. Great start for 2008 really. I recommend it :thumb:

masta247

Staff member
All I know now is that it'll be released as a single.
He released an album not too long ago so I don't think he's releasing anything now but if he does it would be great.

Tha_Wood

Underboss
Staff member
yes probably one of my fav songs released lately. if more stuff like this gets released this year i may get back into rap music

masta247

Staff member
I too think it's a Dr.Dre beat and that he's that dude speaking in the background.

also info I found on myspace:

"Hip Hop Legend ICE CUBE is
releasing a new album, Raw Footage in Summer '08 and MySpace asked the Gangsta Rapper if we could have the honors to debut his song "Gangsta Rap Made Me Do It" - FIRST! Click here to check out Cube do what he does best, tellin' it how it is!"

Prize Gotti

Boots N Cats
Staff member
I too think it's a Dr.Dre beat and that he's that dude speaking in the background.

also info I found on myspace:

"Hip Hop Legend ICE CUBE is
releasing a new album, Raw Footage in Summer '08 and MySpace asked the Gangsta Rapper if we could have the honors to debut his song "Gangsta Rap Made Me Do It" - FIRST! Click here to check out Cube do what he does best, tellin' it how it is!"
I think it may be a dre beat. But I just watched the video, i think that was WC i saw.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.