just got back from the Killah Priest concert

Butt Rubber

More arrogant than SicC
shit was dope, he was drunk as fuck and was like "i aint never been here before, but yall know how to do it up in Maine"

and he was doing ALOT of acapella songs, but the fucking bitchass DJ kept scratching and pissing him off

he kept breaking to say shit about ODB, i guess they were mad close

Bobby Sands

STFU^^.Bank Robber knows what im talkin about.The venue where the concert was on is famous for stabbings.Bank Robber stated this when he told us he was going to the Killah Priest concert and im just asking him if there was any.

Bank Robber said:
shit was dope, he was drunk as fuck and was like "i aint never been here before, but yall know how to do it up in Maine"
every concert you go to the preformers will say

"I heard that _____(place) was poppin off' y'all crazy"

"We heard that ______(place) party hard"

"You know how to do it up in _____(place)"

doesnt really mean shit.

i would have loved to been there though. KP is mad slept on.

I went to a Too Short concert in 2000 in a barn, and he was like "Klamath Falls, Oregon really knows how party!" The crowd did seem extremely loud, but it was a small ass barn.

I also saw Nelly at the Jackson County fairgrounds in 2002, and there was about 3,000 people there and it seemed that the Too Short concert was louder with about 400 people. The Nelly concert was mostly kids and shit and he versed his tracks with edited lyrics :rolleyes: Too Short would never edit his shit in concert, hell, he had 3 naked women on stage behind him pole-dancing in purple spotlights. :laugh:

Mr.Deuce

Mr.Deuce Wigalow: Male E-Gigolo
Tupac Tha Great said:
STFU^^.Bank Robber knows what im talkin about.The venue where the concert was on is famous for stabbings.Bank Robber stated this when he told us he was going to the Killah Priest concert and im just asking him if there was any.
dont tell me what to do!
what cha mean "famous for stabbings"

Bobby Sands

Thats what Bank Robber said.There has been a history of stabbings at or near the venue where this Killah Priest concert was on.You can ask him if you want.

Bank Robber said:

and he was doing ALOT of acapella songs, but the fucking bitchass DJ kept scratching and pissing him off

he kept breaking to say shit about ODB, i guess they were mad close

Always love hearing about the wu and wu affiliates.

This question is off topic bank robber but do u have any clue what happened to Wu-Syndicate, the only album i know of was real solid. Any other wu members tag along for the performance?

Butt Rubber

More arrogant than SicC
Advocate said:
every concert you go to the preformers will say

"I heard that _____(place) was poppin off' y'all crazy"

"We heard that ______(place) party hard"

"You know how to do it up in _____(place)"

doesnt really mean shit.

i would have loved to been there though. KP is mad slept on.

shut up bitch, KP was recognizing Maine :D

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.