Just downloaded Bizzy Bone's news album....

....and deleted it.

Speaking In Tongues....truthfully I dont know what to think of it.

Either Im slow and retarded or this album is just weird. Obviously he's on some new spiritual tip, which is great, but its kinda hard to take him serious. I dont wanna say he's faking it, but its like the word of God coming from a alcoholic, a drug addict, multiple personalities, or a schizo....or all of those in one. On alot of songs, while praising God, he saids alot of weird shit, changes his voice, and even makes noises like he's doing some Indian ritual. "WTF" out loud. :confused:

But I know some of you are gonna say that it sounds like just another Bizzy album but any introspective opinions on it though?

I feel you its seems like a very weird album. but i think mentally bizzy is just really going through it battling with his family being outcast from bone thugs and i think his music as of late just reflects his mind state so i guess you can call that keeping it real.

its an alright album... sometimes it looks like the recording is bad (but i know its a low budget cd) but there are some really good tracks on it (represent da one, carry me baby, seeing things, beauty, hold me down)

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.