Little Brother - The Listening

Foreign Connection - Connected

Rapper Big Pooh - Sleepers

Kaze - Spirit of '94: Version 9.0

Any opinions on these albums?

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Not a fan of Little Brother. I have tried... After all the positive comments on here and in the press... But I just don't like 9th Wonder.

AmerikazMost

Holy North Carolina :)

I'm at the opposite end of the spectrum from Pittsey. I love Little Brother. The albums are all solid. I don't have Kaze's, but I've heard a lot of it live. From what I can tell it wasn't too bad.

linx

Staff member
I fell in love with the Foreign Exchange album as soon as I heard it. Big Pooh's Sleepers is dope. Little Brother's The Listening is dope. The Kaze album is nice. I am a big fan of these dudes so you really won't see me say many bad things about them. I won't hesitate to say they made bad music if they do so though.

Big Pooh album is dope as hell..
Foreign exchange album is good, but its the type of album u cant listen to at all times.. maybe thats juss me
... the other two albums i have but personally havent really lsitened to enough to comment on them

~peace

Justus LEAGUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!! :thumb:

I don't know about Kaze, maybe 9th made a good job revisiting that LP, but Big Pooh's LP is dope, The Foreign Exchange, is an incredible album and The Listening is a certified classic. The Minstrel Show is a dope Lp too, but not as good as The Listening. Worth the money, anyway.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.