Just Blaze Vs Swizz Beats: Whose More Hit And Miss?

Freedom Froggy

AFTER LISTENING TO classic beat like "round here" by memph bleek that was made by just blaze and then u listen to the garbage that the game allowed to make for him by over using the horns

then u listen to a classic beat by swizz like money cash hoes... then he turns around and gives you some bullshyt

which one.. does this more?

ARon

I like Just Blaze on The Documentary, I dont think he overused horns at all. I prefer Blaze though, but as far as consistency goes neither of them really leave their niche that much so I really can't tell.
That new Busta track Swizz did, New York whatever, doesn't even sound like a Swizz track so I'm enjoyin that a lot.

roaches

man i dont under stand how ppl dont like that beat
If I masturbated over a keyboard, and my wad sprayed across various keys, whatever arrangement that produced would probably be better than "Money, Cash, Hoes"'s beat and I would've probably have put more thought into it than Swizz.

I like the new Swizz a lot better than the old one, though. His beat on the T.I. album is pretty dope. He and Just both make hype songs, but neither of them makes anything that's perfect for the whip or that works in the club on the strength of anything beside current popularity.

Swizz beats is the most annoying producer in my eyes right now. Every beat i hear from him has him sceaming some corny bullshit he could of used for his past eleventy hundred songs before that.

Just blaze makes more quality than swizz.

_carmi

me, myself & us
just blaze anytime.

swizz beats make some good ones from time to time.

btw i like the beat just blaze made on the documentary too.

People were saying the beats off T.I lp that he did weren't that good,I think they are given that they seem to complimant his style (TI) really good. If it was something like the likes of what he has done for people like Jigga then people would be bitchen bout T.I saleing out like Wayne (south dude tryin to sound east)...obviosuly it seems TI wanted to avoid that, thus a diffrent beat by JustBlaze

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.