Just an idea guys

Salar

The One, The Only
g'day Admins
I had an idea for the board of directors (Jon, Mike, Chris and whoever else that has become an admin)
I think Entertainment tonight should be split into 2. One for the sports section, the rest for other entertainment news like movies/TV/Games. because right now it's too mixed up.
Anyway this is just a suggestion
Take it easy
Salar

Salar

The One, The Only
for once i thought i was making a good post in the letter to the president forum and you just had to fuck it up.
Ok then, ignore this post and everything i've said.
Carry on.

S. Fourteen

You are making a good post... just a little late. :D

I do want the sports seperated from TV/Film/Games. I think people vote NO because they don't like changes or they're too lazy to look through another forum.

If you really had any interest in that section you would've noticed the sticky....& no is the popular consensus.

The reason: isn't active enough as it is & splitting it up won't remedy this. I mean, shit, if you want to know how inactive if it is, recognize that you didn't know about the sticky in there.

S. Fourteen

ET is active though, the forum has more threads than Do For Love, Late Night and Don't Stop The Music combined, and it feels like the place is 3 forums in one.

Quality over quanitity salty.

Late Night & Don't Stop The Music are deader sections than ET in both areas & are pretty shit tbh.

DFL does pretty good in it's own right.

Salar

The One, The Only
Ok, Don't stop the music is one of the very few forums i actually visit because people actually have other taste. And i think that's why everyone else visits it as well.
Late night, i don't generally go to, and do for love i've been slack recently but i used to go there quite often and make a few posts. I just can't give advice if i don't practice what i preach.
Entertainment tonight i simply don't go on because there's too much sport and not enough TV/movie talk. And the reason i don't check stickys is because they're almost the same on every single one.

Salar

The One, The Only
I agreee Sicc, Sport is a form of entertainment, but so many people don't like to talk sporty, or don't like sport at all.
I love sport, but i get all my news from the paper, and the last thing i njoy doing is talking sport with other people and arguing about the same shit week in week out (unless it's world cup soccer or aussie rules football), But i enjoy movies/TV/Games and the simple reason i don't visit entertainment tonight as often as i want, is because there's too much sport talk.

saltynuts said:
ET is active though, the forum has more threads than Do For Love, Late Night and Don't Stop The Music combined, and it feels like the place is 3 forums in one.
Exactly, it is clearly active enough and I think it would become more so if it were split and you were right in your other post too, what underlies it is people just hate any change whatsoever here...

I've been saying the same thing to Rukas for a while Salar but it hasnt gone anywhere....

Taliq

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
The_One said:
I agreee Sicc, Sport is a form of entertainment, but so many people don't like to talk sporty, or don't like sport at all.
I love sport, but i get all my news from the paper, and the last thing i njoy doing is talking sport with other people and arguing about the same shit week in week out (unless it's world cup soccer or aussie rules football), But i enjoy movies/TV/Games and the simple reason i don't visit entertainment tonight as often as i want, is because there's too much sport talk.
if ppl dont like sports they dont have to go into the threads that are about sport. u dont go into a forum because it has sports related material? think that'd b a problem on ur side not the forums. if u wanna discuss summin none sport related, create a thread or make a post in a thread that is none sport related.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.