Just A Quick Question About Cam'Ron...

This kid at my school was telling me that he was reading on another forum that Cam is always wearing pink because it shows he has a high ranking position with the bloods or something along those lines. Is there any truth to that or is it just bullshit someone made up?

mpass12 said:
This kid at my school was telling me that he was reading on another forum that Cam is always wearing pink because it shows he has a high ranking position with the bloods or something along those lines. Is there any truth to that or is it just bullshit someone made up?
sounds like dude is a g-unit deepthroater if they think that. do you ever see someone with stripes wearin pink?

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Wearing pink isn't gay. It isn't 2004, Pastals will still be popular for Summer 2006.

But No. Orange doesn't mean anything either.

ArtsyGirl

Cam? High ranking in the bloods? HA! Although gangs take on other colours rather than just Blue & Red I doubt highly pink is one of them and that being the reason Cam wears it.

DUB CEE said:
sounds like dude is a g-unit deepthroater if they think that. do you ever see someone with stripes wearin pink?

sorry if I missed what you were tryin to say, but WTF does G-Unit have 2 do in this discussion?

Confucius87 said:
sorry if I missed what you were tryin to say, but WTF does G-Unit have 2 do in this discussion?
ah fuck i didnt really get into that

what i meant was that he is probably the type of kid who doesn't know shit about hip-hop because his fav artists are probably what's the fad currently and he wants to act cool

peace

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
cam started wearing pink from like 02ish. where the fuck was his rank in the bloods b4 dat.

nah its just a stupid shit ur friend made up man.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.