just a comment on Lil'Wayne

I hated this artist since I heard his wack ass 8 bars on Destiny's Child "Soldier". i found it annoying as fuck, and i laughed when i saw him in the video trying to look really hard alongside TI.

a few months back there was a buzz on the board about the weezie song "Shooter" covering the Robin Thicke joint, and i checked that out and really liked it, and even more recently someone upped "Make It Work For Ya" by Juelz featuring Jeezy and Wayne.

when i heard Wayne's verse on this track I thought it was sloppy and downright annoying, but quite literally over a month or so after listening to it a few more times, its like i cant not the love the verse, there is something about the way Wayne writes, its this "effortless flow" Amazon.com was mentioned when they reviewed Tha Carter II.

just an artist i used to hate and have come to like.

"i let em sit and air out, or else you want em dampers"

check this verse out, something about it is fire.

word

a

I thought he didnt write his shit down, but i see what ur saying. Lil Wayne is one of thos artists i either really like the song i hear, i really hate that shit. But yeah he has most definatley grown on my ears.

over the past year, my fiends have become obsessed with the dude. every car i used to go into had tha carter bumpin. so just to be different (like the asshole i am) i refused to listen to his music. but the more i heard it, the more i understood why the liked him so much. Birdman Jr. is an incredible song. so yeah, i converted, now i really like weezy (dont forget the F.) Baby

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.