jus allah back with JMT

After close to nearly three years apart, Jus Allah, Vinnie Paz and Stoupe have reconciled and committed to making music together again. Babygrande and Jus Allah reached an agreement early this morning for the release of Jus Allah's solo record in May. Jus Allah will also appear on The Army of the Pharoahs' forthcoming album, The Torture Papers, set to be released later this year.

Jedi Mind Tricks was the first artist signed to Babygrande. Jus Allah's sudden departure shocked and saddened us all. We've missed him and his creativity. Welcome home.

source: www.babygrande.com

blacdood was goin to post this but he is too lazy so I did it 4 him

Nothing, I'm saying that I can't listen to them because of Vinnie Paz, I can't enjoy them things with his emceeing all over it..not only that, but it would be better just instrumentals, there is no more lyrical content, just rapping about the same shit all the time, and I got tired of it after Violent by Design

ARon

I got that, just took it out of context, my bad.
Paz is starting to ware down on me, hopefully this will enlighten him in some way. To lose and then gain someone like Jus should make him think a little bit, we'll see how it goes.
A album of intrumentals would be nice, i heard of Premo talking about a project like that, that might be the new big thing, Instrumental albums.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.