Jurassic 5

THEV1LL4N

Anyone listen to them? Their songs have a good old school-new school feel to them. good beats and production and they have a good flow.

only problem is a lot of their songs sound the same production-wise.

its the kind of hip-hop where its all about rhyming for fun, not about money, cars etc... just lyrical stuff.

Casey

Staff member
Chali 2Na has a solo album out, or coming out soon. My friend the reggae singer Tippa Irie told me (the guy that wrote and sang Hey Mama with Black Eyed Peas). He is on a few tracks on the album I think.

Stone_Cold

Yeah they are 1 of my favourites. Still pissed that theyve split up.
As for songs to check out, theres too many but try, Quality Control, Concrete Shoolyard, The Game, Freedom, Break, A Day at the races.

[youtube]PI4iDM09oRE[/youtube]

Soup and Marc 7 are releasing material together under the name Portable Payback

[youtube]zgOHDJuns7o[/youtube]

And as Casey said, Chali 2na has got a solo album coming.

THEV1LL4N

they split up???

not too long ago, they were on soccer am as a group. damn, anything can happen in 3 years (now that i think how long ago it was).

roaches

shitty corny hackysack rap but concrete schoolyard was pretty good.

My friend the reggae singer Tippa Irie told me (the guy that wrote and sang Hey Mama with Black Eyed Peas).
[youtube]co3qMdkucM0[/youtube]

Casey

Staff member
/\ "This video is not available in your country due to copyright restrictions".

If you were trying to use it to make some sort of point, GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD FOR YOUUUUUUUUUUU!

Scoobyffc

yeah sure
great vibe
the first one I got was Quality Control and I started diggin for other songs and really liked
they're always on rotation here

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.