Juice, Edan, C Rayz Walz, Immortal Technique

linx

Staff member
Juice has always been dope to me. He's a great FREESTYLER and dope in battles. The others I enjoy as well. C Rayz Walz has some dope shit, Edan's Beauty And The Beat was pretty nice and Immortal Tech's Revolutionary albums were dope.

Butt Rubber

More arrogant than SicC
juice's got some DOPE studio songs

ive got a vinyl with a Juice solo called "Dumb Hot" on it and its fucking dope, i wish i could listen to it on cd

juice's studio shit can be (when its at its best) just as good as his battles.

linx

Staff member
Agreed. Unfortunately though, he's one of those dope emcees who just haven't been able to make a dope album. Canibus was one of those for a little while even though he had some dope songs. Eventually he had a few dope albums though. Especially Rip The Jacker. I love hearing Juice battle though. And like you said, he got some dope studio songs. He's killed some freestyles on the Wake Up Show with Sway and Tech back in the 90's too.

Butt Rubber

More arrogant than SicC
juice owns the wake up show

yeah, eminem, chino and crooked all had their wake up moments

but juice dropped some of the best verses on that show that put any rapper to shame

hmm, i'm not feeling juices very recent shit as much. Some of the stuff he did a few years back was dope. But some of the really recent shit I hear are either hit or miss.

C-Rayz Walz is fuckin ill, and a very under ratedartist. Dudes got a wild style. Gotta love that dude.

... I wish more ppl gave these type of emcees a listen

~peace

ARon

"Nat tried to give me some advice about my flow, he gave me the ultimate respect and didn't even know, he said stop writin your battle rhymes and freestyle more, I just smiled and thought now thats what I freestyle for"

Juice is my favorite battler for sure, shit he comes up with amazes me, his flow is always on point too which can be more amazing sometimes.

Beauty and The Beat is something I have studied over and over, love it.

C Ray puts on a shit show but I still like his music.

Never really became a fan of IT, he has some good songs and always a good, even though its the same over and over, message in many songs but he is just too obnoxious for me. I dont really know how to explain it but I just dont like dude, especially when he battles.

Butt Rubber

More arrogant than SicC
aron, how many immortal technique battles do you know of?

ive seen IT vs Diabolic, IT vs Flow and IT vs Eyedea (just on mp3)

is there anything else besides that recorded of him battling?

"you don't know the technique so dont tell lies, ill shot your mom in the back and fuck the bullethole until she dies"

theres actually alotta IT battles that were recorded.

http://www.albumbase.com/url-188860-freemp3download-0

I think that link should lead you to em (I didnt bother checking if the link is alive and working) but the collection is called Immortal Kombat and its all over the place on albumbase and blogs. IT is a nuts ass battle emcee just cuz he has a serious mic presence. He has alotta cliche shit though in his rhymes, but he's probably among the best 'battle rapper' never the less

~peace

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.