01. Intro
02. Rumble Young Man Rumble
03. Oh Yes
04. Shottas (Feat. Cam'Ron & Sizzla)
05. Clockwork
06. Kill 'Em (Feat. Cam'Ron)
07. This Is Me
08. Make It Work For You
09. Whatever U Wanna Call It (Feat. Hell Rell)
10. Gangsta Shit
11. Lil' Boy Fresh
12. Good Times
13. Freaky
14. Murda Murda (Feat. Cam'Ron)
15. Gone
16. Kid Is Back
17. Changes (Feat. Razah)
18. I Am Crack
19. There It Go (The Whistle Song)
20. Violence (Feat. Bezel)
21. Daddy
22. Mic Check

Well obviously it leaked tonite. Who has it and what do you think of it? I like pretty much the whole album with the exception of 3-4 songs. The sample on Oh Yes is pretty corny, but the song isn't that bad. I don't like Make It Work much since i'm not a fan of either Lil Wayne or Young Jeezy. I don't like Freaky much either since it's a song for the bitches and shit. The song Changes isn't all that bad, but I wasn't feeling it much at the same time either. I don't really like The Whistle Song either. The rest of the album isn't bad at all. There's a good amount of dope songs with dope production. :thumb:

I'd post a link, but I don't think i'm supposed to do that here. Pm me for it.

linx

Staff member
I'm not a huge Diplomats fan, but Juelz is one of the Diplomats I like. The other being J.R. Writer. Again, i'm definitely feeling the album. Plenty of dope songs on it to override the few I don't like so much. Btw, I pm'd the people back that wanted the album.

its linx! said:
I'm not a huge Diplomats fan, but Juelz is one of the Diplomats I like. The other being J.R. Writer. Again, i'm definitely feeling the album. Plenty of dope songs on it to override the few I don't like so much. Btw, I pm'd the people back that wanted the album.

same here he's the only one I can stand really'

It was alright, i still prefer his mixtapes though. Beats werent what i was expecting, too much develop and not enough of the signature dipset producers.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.