Juelz Santana still releasing album on Def Jam

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Despite Dipset general Cam'ron's recent feud with President Carter, Juelz Santana will still be dropping his third album on the label before the year ends.

We don’t really deal hands-on with Jay,” Santana said at last week’s press conference, “It’s not going to affect me.” "It's not really about my take," he added. "My man did what he had to do, so I'm here to support him by any means necessary. He's like a big brother to me. He's the one that's the founder of my whole career. We stick by each other no matter what it is."

Juelz has also been very busy in the studio recently working on a variety of mixtapes and making various guest appearances on other rappers albums. One of those mixtapes is a collaborative project with Lil' Wayne and entitled I Can’t Feel My Face. Juelz is also working on two solo mixtapes, Rehab and Relapse, and is working in the studio alongside Pharrell Williams, Dr. Dre, and Swizz Beats, as well as with rappers E-40, Ludacris, LL Cool J, and Trick Daddy on their respective albums.

2006 is going to be a busy year for the Harlem rapper, let's hope it's successful too.

THOROHEADZ said:
juelz santana is str8 WAK..
"I'm so mean and nice with the things I write, Jesus might even say 'Jesus Christ!'/"

"Yeah, I be with some quick, pick niggaz/ Sick, sick niggaz who clip shit quicker than big, thick scissors/"

""So you pop shit if you want and they'll pop shit from the pump/ That hot shit'll make you do a hop, skip and a jump/"

"You chumps is behind, man/ I'm stuck to my grind, man - worse than pancackes when they get stuck to the fryin' pan/"

"I let that thang go, bang yo/ Through the windshield of a nigga Range Rov/ Watch his brains hang low/ Over his eyes, like he just put on a Kangol/"

....I wouldn't go that far, B

Confucius87 said:
"I'm so mean and nice with the things I write, Jesus might even say 'Jesus Christ!'/"

"Yeah, I be with some quick, pick niggaz/ Sick, sick niggaz who clip shit quicker than big, thick scissors/"

""So you pop shit if you want and they'll pop shit from the pump/ That hot shit'll make you do a hop, skip and a jump/"

"You chumps is behind, man/ I'm stuck to my grind, man - worse than pancackes when they get stuck to the fryin' pan/"

"I let that thang go, bang yo/ Through the windshield of a nigga Range Rov/ Watch his brains hang low/ Over his eyes, like he just put on a Kangol/"

....I wouldn't go that far, B
AND??? When these niggas stop sounding like CAM and glorifying CRACK (The other whiteman meat), then I will listen to them again.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
GODWELL said:
AND??? When these niggas stop sounding like CAM and glorifying CRACK (The other whiteman meat), then I will listen to them again.

I don't think anyone glorifies Crack. I think it's the selling of crack and the money it makes that they glorify.

If Crack is "the other whiteman meat", then what is the other other Whiteman meat?

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.