Juelz & Jim Jones on Wendy Williams Show

Got this off of allhiphop.com thought i would share

JUELZ & JIM JONES TRASH NAS, 50CENT, THE ROC ALONG WITH JAY-Z - ON WENDY WILLIAMS*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

06-14-05 wendy "fat ass" williams show.

Said that the DIAMOND(the roc) ain't forever and also that it has CRUMBLED.

Also said that they out in the streets and that 50cent is not,then Juelz commented on 50cent saying "jim jones ain't a boss cause he on koch". He said that 50cent would have any idea what being a boss is.

Juelz also said that Nas is too soft so hes taking him off of his Kufi list. (can any1 tell me what that means?)

The entire interview wendy williams was kissin' his ass and was gettin' along with them just fine.. up until the end!

She said that she was done with the questioning,then just when they were about to leave she said "I got one more". Juelz said "ok" and she asked him if his girls name is Chrissie. That motherfucker(Juelz) flipped and said "I thought I asked you not to bring that up,I thought I told you not to talk about that.. about my personal life and you said cool,but you went ahead and did ity any way RIGH??? Then you heard him gettin' up and walking out slammin' a door. That fat pig wendy williams was in shock like "what was that about,I didn't think I did anything wrong,we were gettin' along just fine". But she was speechless when Juelz was checkin' her ass.

XxNastyNasQBxX said:
Juelz also said that Nas is too soft so hes taking him off of his Kufi list. (can any1 tell me what that means?)

That is a kufi ^^^ Common and Kweli rock them.

They pretty much mean people who are "soft" or "concious" or even a "backpacker". Even if they dont wear a kufi they are called kufi rappers. So they are pretty much saying that nas is even TOO soft to be considered a kufi rapper....

When did 50 ever say that Jim Jones wasnt a boss cause he's on Koch? He didnt say it in the Ed Lover interview, he didnt say it it afterwards the Funk Flex interview, he didnt say it in XXL ov VIBE either. Seems like nowadays everybody tryna put words in 50's mouth. I just recall 50 saying that Murder Inc would end up on Koch after he was done with them, and that Game was helping promote Jim's album on Koch by appearing on "Certified Gangstas".

Crunkadelic said:
When did 50 ever say that Jim Jones wasnt a boss cause he's on Koch? He didnt say it in the Ed Lover interview, he didnt say it it afterwards the Funk Flex interview, he didnt say it in XXL ov VIBE either. Seems like nowadays everybody tryna put words in 50's mouth. I just recall 50 saying that Murder Inc would end up on Koch after he was done with them, and that Game was helping promote Jim's album on Koch by appearing on "Certified Gangstas".

Wasnt it he told Game not to work with them prior to the documentary dropping, because they are on koch?

Crunkadelic said:
it was on some magazine interview he didnt name any1 specifically, he said 'all these niggas on koch frontin like they bosses, new york has too many chiefs and too few indians'

ps kufi list = jim jones sayin 'imma smack your kufi off when i see u ' @ nas.

basically he means he done wit nas, cos nas = pussy. ;)

Phusion

Text Tag Team Champion (Newbie)
It would be weird Juelz bein there, especially with Jay and The Roc gettin bashed, since Juelz is still on Def Jam, and who is Juelz signed to???

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.