Judge Orders T.I. To Pony Up More Child Support

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
T.I.’s wallet just got a bit lighter.

A judge in Atlanta ordered the rapper on Tuesday to pay more child support to the mother of his 7 and 8-year-old sons as part of a ruling that also awarded joint custody to Tip (born Clifford Harris), with whom the children previously spent 40 percent of their time, according to The Associated Press.

The boys’ mother, LaShon Dixon, was previously getting $2,000 a month in support, but will now receive just over $3,000.

Additionally, T.I. must continue to pay for the boys’ private-school tuition, uninsured medical bills and expenses related to extracurricular activities.

Dixon was granted primary physical custody of the boys, and her lawyer said his client was happy for the extra support but was still not satisfied with the amount.

“Every little bit helps,” attorney Randy Kessler said.

“She was just getting by with the children, while they lived a different life with their father. It can’t be complete opposites on the other side.”

Source: MTV

The.Menace

Staff member
While I agree that someone should take care of his children, to ask for more is laughable - with more than 3000$ a month you can raise that child so stfu bitch. It suggest that you need the money, not the kid.

yea that bitch is crazy.. 3000$ a month is alot! ppl raise their kids for much less! an she is not satisfied with the amount omg...

and pls ban DFGHFDHS

I hate it when moms demand more money from the dad when the dad busts his ass or happens to be rich... Here's a way for her to get more money- GET A JOB! Real people work for a living...

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.