Judge Orders 50 Cent Not To Sell Gutted Mansion

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
A New York judge has reportedly ordered 50 Cent not to sell his Long Island mansion that was destroyed by a suspicious fire last month.

As reported earlier, the multi-million dollar home was destroyed by a fire in the early morning hours of May 30th. Six people who were in the house including 50 Cent’s ex-girlfriend and his son were rushed to hospital and treated for smoke inhalation.

50 Cent and his ex-girlfriend, Shaniqua Tompkins, have been fighting over the house after the rapper attempted to have her evicted from the home unless she paid rent. Tompkins retaliated by filing a breach of contract lawsuit claiming that the rapper promised to buy her the house.

According to The Associated Press, New York State Supreme Court Justice Carol Edmead ordered 50 Cent on Tuesday (June 10) not to sell the house. He also told the rapper to put all the insurance proceeds from the fire into a trust account until the dispute between him and Tompkins is resolved.

Fire officials who arrived at the house to distinguish the blaze called the fire "suspicious" and determined it as arson. A 5-gallon gas container was also be found on the grounds of the mansion. Their investigation is still underway.

Tompkins has accused 50 Cent of starting the fire and threatening to kill her. She claimed that she heard someone break into the house before the fire broke out.

50 Cent, who was in Louisiana shooting a movie when the fire occurred, has denied Tompkins claims.

Neither Tompkins nor 50 Cent have been named as suspects by authorities.

50 Cent talks about having Fat Joe killed. Click here to watch the video.

Source: Sixshot.com

J

jakeb657

i dont have any respect for the music 50 cent makes, or the things he does anymore.

lets see.. get rich or die tryin, his first cd, was incredible for a first cd release on a major label. but then, the massicre came, adn i expected alot out of it, and it only had like 7 good songs that i woudl actually listen to, so it was okay, i still had hope in his music.
but, curtis came out, and it was absolutely horrible. i have completely given up hope in his music carreer(not literally of course, because i dont know why, but people still buy his cd's, which is pretty surprising, considering how bad they are. of course hes makin money, but the streets dont like him at all, not even in new york).

same goes for g unit, now that young buck got kicked off, i have no intentions on buying the new cd, or even downloading it. banks fell off, and tony yayo has to be the laziest nigga iv ever seen in my damn life, he dont do shit but slap 14 year olds because the daddy manages a better rapper, being the game.

Tha_Wood

Underboss
Staff member
^man i agree with you on the shittyness of 50's latest albums but g unit is still pretty good. check out the elephant in the sand mixtape

J

jakeb657

but the problem is, i know that rap today pretty much sucks, like rick ross, lil wayne, all taht bullshit. but even though g unit is still okay, if you listen to them and then to the outlawz or a tupac song or cd or eminem, its liek no comparison

it does suck that they fell off tho, shit like 'poppin them thangs' was so good.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.