Judge halts sales and radio play of Biggie's debut album

Casey

Staff member
KAMIKAZI said:
I didn't hear them complaining when Red Hot Chili Peppers did a cover of "Love Rollercoaster" for the Beavis and Butthead movie soundtrack... and "Funky Worm" is one of the most sampled songs in hiphop. Now they're getting an album that was released over a decade ago by an artist that's now dead pulled off shelves.

I don't see how it ruins their work, I would've never heard of artists like Ohio Players and Bob James if it weren't for them being sampled so much... better that their music is sampled and modernized then forgotten over time.
I think basically if the money's right, and they're approached, it'll probably be cool. Otherwise, their gonna put you on blast for it...Sugarfoot definately would kick up a fuss.

dam i listen to 3 people....game...biggie( all his ablums), and fabolous....shit i need to fukin talk to that judge hes dead give him fuckin brake....

R.I.P. B.I.G.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online