John Robinson - Out of Control [VIDEO]

Chronic

John Robinson = A character created by MF DOOM for Lil' Sci (of Scienz of Life).
The John Robinson = Lil' Sci on the mic, MF DOOM on the beats.

Previously released beat (unused though) but Lil' Sci puts it to great use. Not sure if the video is new but I only just found it.

http://www.myspace.com/thejohnrobinsonproject
(It's the top video)

------------------

If you want to hear more of Lil' Sci you can check out the Scienz of Life albums, his album The Leak Edition Volume 1 (volume 2 coming out October 17th) or his guest appearance on the song "Next Levels" from the King Geedorah album.

PuffnScruff

thank dude! Lil' Sci is pretty nice. i'm going to look for the Lil' Sci albums.

is the john robinson going to be dropping an album soon?

Chronic

PuffnScruff said:
is the john robinson going to be dropping an album soon?
Not sure if you're asking if the MF DOOM produced album is coming out soon or if Lil' Sci is dropping any albums soon so...

He's is dropping Volume 2 of The Lead Edition on October 17th. Volume 1 was basically a mixtape (and serves nicely as an introduction to Lil' Sci) so Volume 2 will more than likely be the same.
As far as I know there's no release date on the DOOM produced album yet.

There's an interview from 16/07/06 on JR's blog that says:

"The official John Robinson album is still coming out, the main hold up was number one for things to be right. Secondly DOOM was getting things straight with the launch of his very own imprint Metal Face Records. Stay tuned for the official launching of the Super Villains label soon come."

PuffnScruff

i was wondering about the mf doom produced album but still good news on the sci album. i'm going to check those out. thanks

too bad more people didnt pay attention to this thread

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.