John Legend - Get Lifted

Someone just put me on to this cat's cd, and he is PIMPING

Use To Love You & Refugee are too really tight tracks, still feelin out the rest of the cd, only heard it once, but I'm loving it

GhettoStar I know you got to be feelin this cat

I've been getting into a little bit of John Legend lately, and his album is next on my "to-buy" list :D

He's a bit like the male version of Alicia Keys isnt he? He's got that modern, but old-school feel going on, not many others have it.

Truly unique.

I just got his CD and it's awesome! The first half of the CD is better than the second I think, my favs are "Alright" "Used To Love U" and "Ordinary People".

Definitely a thumbs up :thumb:

Temi

I love this album! personally i think its classic. Theres a lot of bullshit these days and his album just blew me away. It is deffinatly one of my favourite albums of any genre. Cant wait for his new album due later this year.

ArtsyGirl

Yeah John Legend is well a legend! This CD is mostly classic, LOVE Stay With You, Ordinary People, Number One. I bought the album with the DVD @ The House of Blues.. Saw him when he came with Destiny's Child too awesome performer.

He comes from the "Kanye West School of Ego-centric Philosophy";), but this guy is talented. "Ordinary People" is a great track, even if the video ruined the song for me, a little bit.

I also like his guest spot on Kweli's "Around My Way", especially the live version from Chappelle's Show.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.