John Cena Video

Has anyone seen John Cena's video? is pretty funny. Has a guest appeareance, liquor, guns etc and old school. Im guessign they cant play that on tv. anyway right now at amazon his cd is the number 500 selling one... i think hell go platinum with the exposure hes getting

Stone_Cold

Bad Bad Man Video Here

I like the video, pretty funny. The song is tight. Hopefully Trademarc and Bumpy Knucks (Freddie Foxxx) will get some recognition with this song/album.

amazon.co.uk only have it on import and its number 15 on their Hot 25 pre orders, and number 70 on their sales rank. I cant wait to get my copy.

Here's a couple more tracks I found of his, I'll up 'em for ya:

Flow Easy:
http://rapidshare.de/files/1585036/...marc-flow_east__feat_bumpy_knuckles_.mp3.html

Untouchables:
http://rapidshare.de/files/1667776/...WE_The_Music_Volume_6_-_ThemeAddict_.mp3.html

Hustler Remix (Murs, E-40, Chingo Bling & John Cena):
http://rapidshare.de/files/1667827/Murs_Ft_E40__Chingo_Bling___John_Cena_-_Hustler_Remix.mp3.html

This guy's actually not half bad for a wrestler, don't know about him going platinum tho

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
^^ Its as bad as the Eminem videos where he dresses up as Robin and other people.

Its a gimmick video from a gimmick rapper, it even centers around his wrestling career. And this guy wants to be taken as a serious MC? Please, hes a fucking joke. This video is a fucking joke.

Ruk, other than this video, have you heard any of his other stuff? Cuz I think you're being too judgmental. He takes rap seriously, this is just one corny ass video. I think you are just assuming that because he's a wrestler, he shouldn't be taken seriously

me and my boy bought the cd today...the cd is bangin'..he has a real talent and the music is quality..and for the haters that say a 'wrassler' shouldnt pick up a mic, this cd is worlds better than The Massacre...and he's never been shot.

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
Devious187 said:
Ruk, other than this video, have you heard any of his other stuff? Cuz I think you're being too judgmental. He takes rap seriously, this is just one corny ass video. I think you are just assuming that because he's a wrestler, he shouldn't be taken seriously

Correct me if Im wrong, but isnt this thread about his video?

He could be Rakim on the mic, this video is corny as fuck and wack. The song aint all that either.

Devious187 said:
man let it go,its his opinion. if he thinks its a gimmick,well its his opinion. i told ruk one time i thought his track was wack,does he think its wack? hell no. its just opinionsssss people no need to get emotional lol.oh yeah,assumptions are a bad bad thing :D

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.