Joe buddens good songs

hi,

iv been listening to joe buddens through and through, dope song. Anyway i bought his album and yeah it sucked apart from a few songs. Anyway i want more of his kinda Deeper songs, i havnt listened to alot of hip hop for a while but im interested in some of buddens work. Linx posted a few tracks in another thread i just viewed but i cant download music for a while. Whats album/mixtape is that sing for the moment track on. And is Mood music I & II worth purchasing?

id also like to take the chance to welcome back my man Jason_g, Whats happening Jason> god bless you

Mood Musik 1 and 2 are both better then his actual album.. DEFINATELY worth the money.. MM2 is probaly the best mixtape put out by an artist imo.. All the instrumentals were made just for it except for 1 or 2 and the songs are great.

tHuG $TyLe

Staff member
Fataldawg said:
Mood Musik 1 and 2 are both better then his actual album.. DEFINATELY worth the money.. MM2 is probaly the best mixtape put out by an artist imo.. All the instrumentals were made just for it except for 1 or 2 and the songs are great.
:thumb:

linx

Staff member
If I didn't have work soon, i'd upload these songs for you. Unless you wanna wait til later on. But: Dumb Out, Calm Down, Dear Angie, Explain My Life (In The Air Tonight), For The Streets, Game Over, Get The Picture, Last Real Nigga Alive, Raw Freestyle, Real Life In Rap, Sing For The Moment Remix, So Lonely, So Long Goodbye, Stained, Stand Up Nucca, Through The Wire, Velvet Rope, Walk Wit Me, Whatever It Takes, When Thugs Cry and his album Intro..

Da_Funk

its linx! said:
If I didn't have work soon, i'd upload these songs for you. Unless you wanna wait til later on. But: Dumb Out, Calm Down, Dear Angie, Explain My Life (In The Air Tonight), For The Streets, Game Over, Get The Picture, Last Real Nigga Alive, Raw Freestyle, Real Life In Rap, Sing For The Moment Remix, So Lonely, So Long Goodbye, Stained, Stand Up Nucca, Through The Wire, Velvet Rope, Walk Wit Me, Whatever It Takes, When Thugs Cry and his album Intro..
Please do up a few of these songs, I've never really listened to Budden before those sing for the moment and rest in peace songs were put on here. Dude spits fire and I can't find any of his other songs you mentioned on Limewire:confused:confused:

PuffnScruff said:
can someone post mm1 & 2? for some reason i have never downloaded them
Ima upload em in a RAR file for you puff and for whoever wants it. Check back in this thread later tonight/tomorrow.

Good song choices Linx.. Damn it musta took you awhile to upload those lol

I cant believe I didnt start listening to him till after his Game beef.

After Big Shot, I started copping his shit. Through and Through was pretty dope too, after he almost got killed

Walk Wit Me is my fav track

linx

Staff member
gerrycurl21 said:
The thing i just hate about his songs is how he uses the N word to finish 7 bars in a row....
Normally i'd hate shit like that too, but Joey is so dope that he can get away with shit like that.

Eric

Stop calling him Buddens for Christ's sake.

I digress. Joe Budden is perhaps one of the best rappers in the game and his first album will haunt him until he drops his next album (whenever that may be). His mixtape catalogue exceeds anyones without a doubt, there's so many classics he's dropped on industry beats and his own new songs. I'll consider myself the Dante of Joe Budden. I have well over 600 tracks by Joey. If I get a chance I'll upload my own.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.