Joe Buddens Future?

with tracks like Stained/3 sides to a story i feel like its gonna be Joey's year, who's with me? whats everyones predictions, on joeys future and outcome of "The Growth"?

roaches

He'll do exactly as well as Ras Kass would've done if he hadn't been so hung up on wanting to be on a west coast label. No one will realize that they should be satisfied with that.

Yea 3 Sides 2 A Story was 1 of my fav. songs last year.. along with Dumb Out and Stained.. That whole Mood Musik 2 was hot!!! Hopefully The Growth doesnt get pushed back again... Unfortunately, I wouldnt be suprised if it got scrapped altogether.. :-(

jbrolax

Fataldawg said:
Yea 3 Sides 2 A Story was 1 of my fav. songs last year.. along with Dumb Out and Stained.. That whole Mood Musik 2 was hot!!! Hopefully The Growth doesnt get pushed back again... Unfortunately, I wouldnt be suprised if it got scrapped altogether.. :-(
it aint gettin scrapped, Def Jam would be crazy to scrap an album that has so much buzz

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.