Joe Budden Vs. Cassidy?

linx

Staff member
It's been reported that Executive Nick and International P from the Fight Klub are looking to set up a battle between Joe Budden and another rapper, preferably Cassidy. Fight Klub is reportedly offering $50,000 to the winner. Sources close to the matter have told HipHopGame that this battle is very close to happening. More on this as it develops.
Source:
http://www.hiphopgame.com/news.php3?id=1752

Wow, didn't expect to see any news like this today.. haha. There may be more Cassidy fans on this board, i'm not even sure really. What does everyone think? It would be different from most of the ass battles we see now a days. Cass might be a better battler, but he aint seeing Budden as far as music goes. I guess it would be interesting.

ARon

They're both two of my favorite right now, this would be crazyyyyy. I think Cas would win but Budden might edge him out just cus of his delivery, dude comes so hard and he is just as witty. God damn, I hope this happens.

I aint about to say Cas is duckin Murda Mook, cus I think he would destroy him, but if he does this for 50,000 how come he aint gonna battle him for nothin less than 100,000.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.