Joe Budden Speaks On Beef, Calls Game The Next Chingy

"this is far from a publicity stunt...an truth of the matter is,only *****z that can stop gunit/shafy/aftermath,is gunit/shady/aftermath...

i thought the ***** 50 made quite a few valid points,an when u look at everything,2 an 2 looks like 4....game been signed 2 dre 4 years an couldn't put half a song 2gether,50 gives the dude some bangers,50's n the video,50's basically helpin dude more then he did his own artists...then game turns around an starts his"i sold records,i'm my own man if i wanna work wit nas i will" shit,its all nuts..i heard the ***** 50 say fuck dre on 105.1,its all krazy...g unit vs everybody..

i predicted a ***** gettin shot 2nite earlier 2day,an the sad part is,i think its all great 4 hip hop,(til somebody dies of course)..but thats the end result,somebody is gonna die

they can kill eachother 4 all i care.....hopefully this war shit carries out til april so i can sneak up an do a few mil while no1's lookin

game has officially become the next chingy
an 50's startin 2 feel like he can do without em an dre,stay tuned,its gonna get ugly

...hip hop aint been this interesting n a minute..

best thing 2 do against 50 is act like he doesn't even exist cuz at the end of the day,all hes gonna say is "my crew sold this",which of course is more then every1else,*****z respondin 2 50 only helps 50

..but 4 u 2 debate,disagree or argue(all of which 50 does)..u need 2 people...nas,kiss an fat joe should leave duke alone..then he'd look stupid talkin 2 the media every secong about some shit *****z aint even thinkin bout"

Someone mentions how his whole answer to everything is I Sold more so that means he's better

Joe responds
"yeah thats his whole fight,an he's got all g unit fans thinkin that same way..

but 50's a cancer,so even if kiss sold 12mil 2morrow,50 would say "so what,hes still a fag"..if it aint 1 line its another

but how come when I said the ***** game is a fraud that jus talks behind *****z back an never 2 their face,a'body thought i was cashews.....i'm cuzin's wit miss cleo""

Joe Budden did have the potential to hit hard on the commercial level but he only had Pump it up that had loads of airplay. Anyways let's hope he drops some more great material.

Peace

budden is so much better, noticed how 2 of the games videos have 50 in it. He cant sell with out him. 50 does this with most of his artist or has them in one of his songs thats going be a video.

madcower3 said:
budden is so much better, noticed how 2 of the games videos have 50 in it. He cant sell with out him. 50 does this with most of his artist or has them in one of his songs thats going be a video.
:thumb:

game iz way better than buddens........ i bought games cd the first day it came out (and not because 50 punk ass was on it). if game would have come out without 50 or any guest appearences on it i would have still bought it, not cause ima game dick rider or any shit like that, but beacause i love west coast gangsta rap. joe buddens sux wtf does he rap about? he aint gangsta he aint conscience. "pump it up" wtf iz that?

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.