Joe Budden got talent

I like him, I've only heard "Pump It Up", "Fire" and "Whatever It Takes" though. He seems like a pretty tight dude, I like his flow and all.

DPG iz all I C

Agree dude is very talented, his album was hot as it had good club songs (pump it up, fire) and then he had deeper songs like 10 minutes and walk with me. Recently his mixtape performances haven't been as good as before but hopefully Jump Off is good if its ever released that is.

^
lol

But seriously, I quite like Joe Budden. Tracks like Walk With Me are remind me of Scarfacer& the like, & he can hang on this introspective level. His club songs are pretty decent too.

DPG iz all I C said:
You obviously aint heard his album then.

Or any of the mixtapes.

I compare him to Murs. Says what's on his mind even if it makes him look bad but neither of them will ever get the respect that they deserve. Buddens got MIXTAPE songs about his album flooping. Mixtape songs about girls not liking him, about labels turning on him, his last mixtape had a song about him getting robbed. I mean the guys not ashamed of anything going on in his life. And to think....those are mixtape songs where all you hear today on mixtapes are sex, drugs and guns. The guy is one of my favorites right now.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.