Joaquin Phoenix rapping

Caesar

Staff member
If you haven't heard, and that would make it a good thing seeing as it would mean you stay away from Hollywood tabloid trash mags and blogs (I can't seem to), actor Joaquin Phoenix has quit acting to pursue music.

Everyone assumed he would pursue rock music, especially after his performance in the Johnny Cash biopic Walk The Line. But apparently, he has chosen to work on a rap career and his album will be produced by none other than Mr. Hollywood trash himself; P.Diddy.

I assure you, it isn't April 1st and this isn't a joke.

TMZ has gotten their hands on a clip of the former actor rapping at a bar in Culver City, California. It isn't pretty guys.

I can't work out how to embed TMZ videos so you'll just have to click here to see it.... If you dare!

Personally I'd love to see him actually release some quality music, he does seem like someone with a lot to say, but on the other hand he seems like a train wreck waiting to happen lately, and I just hope he doesn't end up like his brother River did.

What is funny about this is that apparently Casey Affleck, brother of Ben Affleck who hasn't been mention on urban sites since his stint with Jennifer Lopez, is apparently following Joaquin around with a video camera and documenting his whole "rap career."

Could these two buddies be pulling some elaborate stoner fueld "wouldn't it be funny if" prank on the world or is this for real?

And if you missed it the first time, here is the link for the video.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.