Jin

i just don't think jin meshed well with RR, if you look at there artists, then look at jin, being asian ain't the only thing he ain't got in common.

jin has talent and was underrated but signing with ruff ryders was a mistake. they had no idea how to market him. Using his ethnicity as a gimmick was a mistake they should have foccused on the music

tHuG $TyLe

Staff member
^ shut up

Jin's album was tight, and RuffRyders didnt suit him as he doesn't really rap about guns, killing peopl etc

oh by the way the homie jin almost got his ass whooped in San Francisco Chinatown...the last time he was doin show at Frisco....some real chinatown gangsta showed up and almost beat his ass and he didnt even do shit...his security guard saved his pussy ass...at the end jin said sorry to them guys in chinatown...like a pussy ass bitch..those chinese dude were clownin jin's ass too said he cant even speak chinese right or someshit

tHuG $TyLe

Staff member
jerzeymobfan said:
oh by the way the homie jin almost got his ass whooped in San Francisco Chinatown...the last time he was doin show at Frisco....some real chinatown gangsta showed up and almost beat his ass and he didnt even do shit...his security guard saved his pussy ass...at the end jin said sorry to them guys in chinatown...like a pussy ass bitch..those chinese dude were clownin jin's ass too said he cant even speak chinese right or someshit
So what you expect Jin to fight by himself vs all those gangsters?
Jin already has said hes not a gangster, or a thug or a murderer, and i dont give a fuck if the rapper is gangsta or not, if they got good music, i listen to it, the image they portray isn't a big factor.

Nick

ThUg $TyLe said:
So what you expect Jin to fight by himself vs all those gangsters?
Jin already has said hes not a gangster, or a thug or a murderer, and i dont give a fuck if the rapper is gangsta or not, if they got good music, i listen to it, the image they portray isn't a big factor.
Well said, too many people buy into the image and pay no attention to the lyrics, thats what mainstream hip hop is so shit right now.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.