Jin won another $50,000 at Fight Klub Mixshow Power Summit!!

Casey

Staff member
Rapper Jin won a $50,000 purse at the Fight Klub battle in the Bahamas on Saturday (Sept. 1) and effectively reclaimed his throne after suffering a high-profile loss in August at an AllHipHop.com sponsored rap battle.

Jin won the money after lyricists Professor Green of the UK, AX of the Bronx and Serius Jones all battled for the $50,000 prize.

In the first round, Green bested AX after the pair traded barbed verses towards each other.

Through his rhymes, Green gained advantage over the Bronx native by referring to his skin complexion and eventually won with raps like, "I'm an OutKast, and your girl gave me 'the love the below.'"

Professor Green then battled Serius Jones, the New Jersey native that defeated Jin for $10,000 at the August Fight Klub that was a part of AllHipHop Week 2005.

At the AllHipHop event, Serius eliminated UK rapper 2Much and utilized a similar approach saying quips such as "I'll eat you like an English muffin."

However, the British rapper was able to accumulate a number of jabs against Serius.

"Serius Jones, Serious no/ I was with ya mom and she's a serious hoe," said Green firing back.

Green eventually won the judges and the crowd over as they exclaimed, "UK, UK, UK."

Only Jin stood between Professor Green and the $50,000 prize.

Instead of the coin toss, Jin opted to rap first and immediately referred to his loss and established that he was there to take the money.

"I took an 'L' a couple weeks ago, but it wasn't that 'Serius'...You couldn't take the 50 home if you was Vivica Fox," Jin said from the stage.

With rappers like Smitty, Webbie and Cory Gunz in the audience watching, Green responded with rhymes that referred to Jin's album The Rest Is History by saying, "he needs the 50 G's to recoup for his video."

Eventually, Green began to stammer and the crowd expressed their displeasure by throwing hotel towels on the stage and booing thunderously.

Jin was pronounced the winner.

But the rapper wanted to settle an old score with Serius Jones from the AllHipHop Fight Klub in New York, where he lost in a mortifying manner.

Jin offered $10,000 of his winnings to Serius Jones for a rematch in which the crowd would play as judge.

Although host International P. stated that Serius was coming to the stage, he never appeared after over five minutes of waiting.

The highly regarded rap battle was one of the highlights at The Power Summit, a popular music industry conference.

There's some download links over at:

http://www.holla-front.com/forum/showthread.php?t=72817

linx

Staff member
Dope! I STILL wanna hear the one where Jin lost to that Serius Jones dude last time. Anyone got audio or video of it? I'd appreciate it.

he lost spectacularly to the guy in august, if i remember correctly the guy that beat Jin said lines such as "a hick, an australian and an asian, what the fuck is this, the rap united nations?" and the crowd went wild! good to see Jin lose to keep him from getting lazy. he is still on top tho. some of the people he is battling are like 2 times his height ,shits crazy

Casey

Staff member
/\ yeah he lost to Serious Jones, He challenged Serious at Fight Klub just now where he won, cos Serious had been knocked out by Pro Green and Jin murked Pro Green, won the 50 g's then called out serious jones and put 10,000 on the line. guess what, serious didnt show up. pussy.

classic line that pro green killed serious jones with

"serious jones, serious no/i was with your mom and she's a serious ho"

anyway Jin quit, left Ruff Ryders and returned to rap as "The Emcee" and is just about to drop the tightest hiphop album in years, "Jin presents The Emcee's Proper?Ganda"

it just leaked and the shit is crazy, str8 fiyah from finish, big up The Emcee...

check out www.theemcee.com

linx

Staff member
Militant said:
/\ yeah he lost to Serious Jones, He challenged Serious at Fight Klub just now where he won, cos Serious had been knocked out by Pro Green and Jin murked Pro Green, won the 50 g's then called out serious jones and put 10,000 on the line. guess what, serious didnt show up. pussy.

classic line that pro green killed serious jones with

"serious jones, serious no/i was with your mom and she's a serious ho"

anyway Jin quit, left Ruff Ryders and returned to rap as "The Emcee" and is just about to drop the tightest hiphop album in years, "Jin presents The Emcee's Proper?Ganda"

it just leaked and the shit is crazy, str8 fiyah from finish, big up The Emcee...

check out www.theemcee.com
I still wanna hear the battle between that dude any Jin. As far as that line the dude used, it's on some pre-school ish. I don't know how you call it a classic, lol. I mean yeah, it will get oohh's from the crowd ..but that line is average at best. As far as Jin's album, it's dope as hell. Up there with the better shit i've heard this year.

Casey

Staff member
/\ thats what I mean. it's one of those lines that the crowd will just fuckin love, which is the point of the battle. i cant stand pro green but it got the crowd chanting "UK, UK, UK" so it obviously did its job.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.