Jin - Tsunami Response(Hot 97 Diss)(Link Inside)

http://www.alljin.com/Audio/Exclusives/jin-tsunami_response.mp3

"I didn't actually hear the song on air because I rarely listen to the radio especially that early in the morning. However, I received a link to the 'Tsunami' song that was played on the Hot 97 morning show. I listened to it once and deleted the audio immediately. It was not only tasteless and disgusting, but completely insensitive.

I remember when Hot 97 was involved in the controversy regarding the Aaliyah comments when her tragic accident happened. This new stunt is a new low. Speaking as an artist, I am all for 'Freedom of speech' but this is about morals and principles. Whoever made this song is obviously way beyond ignorant and those that choose to promote it and play it are not too far off.

I was invited to be a guest on Streets Soldiers this past Sunday night in hopes to address the situation but when I arrived I was told that being that the song was not played on her (Lisa Evers) show that it would be best if I just stayed within the topic of discussion: 'Hiphop and its impact on society'. Out of courtesy for Mrs. Evers and being that she would only use me as a guest if I stuck by those guidelines, I abided. I was told that a future show will be happening in regards to this situation and that I will be invited back to voice my opinion. Until then, I urge everyone to continue to sign the petitions available and voice their disapproval of what they're doing up at that station. I dont believe that this issue should be a concern for the Asian community only, so everyone should voice their opinion."

ARon

Ah man i love jin, hearing this shit made me say FUCK YEAH. Stupid ass people man, weak dj's and shit. Shock jocks completely, no talent, no one got respect for em so of course they got to do some wak shit. MAD PROPS TO JIN. How dare they take hip-hop and abuse its power like that.

Edit: you listen to miss jones argue with miss info, shit is stupid. miss jones is a dumb bitch, i hate people like that, think they are tight or something, "thank you have a nice day" bitch acts like she i someone, bucwild could replace your ass in a second wtf.

Lame ass bitches, here's their "apology"

OFFICIAL STATEMENT ON AIRING OF TSUNAMI PARODY SONG

HOT97 regrets the airing of material that made light of a serious and tragic event. We apologize to our listeners and anyone who was offended.

Both HOT97's program director and Miss Jones issued on-air apologies on Monday stating that the material was offensive and should not have been aired.
HOT97 takes pride in its community involvement and in the last few weeks has joined with broadcasters nationwide to raise money for victims of the Tsunami. Our relief effort will result in a substantial cash donation.

everybody should go onto that link provided "http://www.3030radio.com/" and sign the petition, all the people that were involved in that song should lose their right to be on public radio stations. Its an embarrassment to every community.

im chinese and just heard about this racist piece of shit song and im highly offended by it. i just finished listening to the song by jin, i got nothing but major props for him. Shows the love he has for all people of all races, plus he makes some valid points about the media and how things get swept below the rug. Its sad how Ms Jones is trying to make a name for herself by abusing her ability to broadcast on a radioshow and being a racist, i hope the very least is that she gets fired,. okay thats it for now

-pz:1L

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.