Jin Says He's Dropping Another Album

Status
Not open for further replies.
HAHA. Damn, looking back now Im trying to recall how many "Well guys, the album is set to drop on ______ (insert date here)" threads Ive started over the years. If I didnt know better, I'd think that this album about to come out on October 19th was my 3rd or 4th LP!! lol Anyhow, after all the anticipation, delay, excitement, criticism, and speculation over "Jin's" debut the time has finally arrived. With less than a month away, I think I can honestly say that Ive never looked more forward to any one particular date in my whole life. Probably with the exception of that day that I was to tape for the first battle on Freestyle Friday...lol Alots happened since that first taping. From the hall of fame, to getting signed, to 2Fast2Furious and for me the best part: the countless shows across the damn globe. From NY to Canada. Bermuda to Australia. Cali to Texas. ATL to the Chi....Hawaii.. DAMN. EVEN Alaska!!..not to mention the countless other spots that Ive had the pleasure of traveling to to entertain those that came out to support the kid. The more things change, the more they stay the same... I just wanted to drop a note to let those of you that have supported me since day one know that Ive appreciated every ounce of it. From the late night chatroom antics to those of you that Ive personally had the oppurtunity to interact with face to face, Ive always felt that I had the most dedicated and loyal "fans" out there. Even with the countless pushbacks, you still kept checkin for your boy nonetheless. And thats the only reason Im still relevant at this moment...

So for the record I may not be as active on the site anymore, due to the fact that Im faced with the day to day task of keeping this "career" afloat. That doesnt mean that I dont frequent the boards every now and then to see whats on the mind of all the Holla Fronters. One thing Ive noticed is that alot of yall feel that Virgin may not be ideally promoting the Jin project...and in result alot of yall seem frustrated. That means more to me than yall might realize!! Its good to see the people taking something like that to heart. Lets me know that you guys are sincere in the success of Jin. Well, Ive expressed my point of view several times in regards to the whole Virgin situation. All I know is griping, whining and complaining will do no good. Bottomline is, you only get out of it what you put into it. Ive damn sure put my all and more into this whole thing. The rest is in Gods hands..and the fans of course. On that note, to each one of yall supporting the album on October 19th: Thank you.

Shouts to Landy, Jaye, Peter and all the Mods/ADMINS/Staff @ HF.com

I wanna give a special thanks to Kamel and the rest of the Crafty Plugz management team for supporting me and help keeping "the movement" alive.

Now for the comments.!! "Are you gunna buy the album?".. "Download it?"..and if "Jin" really isnt your cup of tea and you do decide to just DL it, watch out for the Spyware!! lol "Holla @ Ya boy!!"

The Rest Is History October 19th
http://www.hollafront.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44074

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.