Jin Presents: The Emcees Properganda

Flipmo

VIP Member
Staff member
WOW. Great track. It's nice to see Jin do his own thing now. He has creative freedom.

I was shocked to see alot of ppl put Eminem in the top 5. Not a bad shock though, but didn't think many people would put him in their top 5.
NAS, BIG and Pac took top 5 also, but that's a no brainer.

WOW,what a breath of FRESH AIR. sounds really really good to me,really really good. really diggin the beat and the video where hes walking past all the albums and they start flying off the shevles. really nice when is the album coming?

Casey

Staff member
Yo has the album leaked? Jin is my boy, Im coppin this for sho, Top 5 Dead Or Alive, and Carpe Diem are straight fire.

i realize that they decided which cards to show and which not to, but i was also glad not to see

1. 50 Cent
2. Lloyd Banks
3. Young Buck
4. Tony Yayo
5. Olivia

lol
one love
a

Casey

Staff member
The album is fucking crazy, straight heat from start to finish. No lie, the best hiphop album I have heard for a long ass time. Yeah this shit is better than Kanye's shit, Lil Kim's shit, and whoever else the media is dickryding at the moment. Shame that this won't get that much attention, but thats the nature of the game when it comes to real hiphop.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.