Jin Gets Burnt

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
Serius Jones is an ill rapper.

This happened last year its not new. 2 weeks later Jin won the next contest where $50,000 was up for grabs in the Bahamas. He challanged Serius to a rematch for $10,000 but he said no. Serius was knocked out in the first round.

linx

Staff member
Although that shit is kind of "old" and has been talked about by everyone and their mother by now, I won't be a dick about it and rub it in your face ..cause it doesn't really matter. While i've always think Serius won this battle, I also think twice. Because all dude did was talk (literally) and he was a comedian. He had funny punchlines and they would have been dope if he had some sort of flow, but he just ..didn't. So even though he pretty much clowned Jin, I wonder if he actually DID win that battle. You gotta remember too.. a dude like him coming up against Jin had mad shit to use against Jin. The same cannot be said for Jin against Serius. This has to be said because 98% of Serius' punchlines were about Jin's ethnicity and his career. It was an entertaining battle to watch, but should he have won?

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
Serius should have won because he kept the cooler stance on the battle, Jin just got heated. Serius took everything Jin had and threw it back, did some nice flips, and had some good punchlines.

He is a mad rapper though check him out sometime.

Jin is ill too, no denying, I think Jin is probably the better battler, but Serius had him beat on the night.

ARon

I dont even consider that anything really, not cus Jin lost but because how written some of the lines were. Its so obvious what he was about to say, upsets me when I watch "freestyle" battles. Especially dudes like Murda Mook or something, so annoying, fuckin freestyle. Made it worse when dude wouldnt step up at the next battle and battle him again, makes me think he used all his shit the first time and would of been clowned. But whatever, still entertaining.

ChrisZimbo

Staff member
my bad didnt know it was old , all though it seemed like Serius rhymes were written , it was just mad funny how Jin kept pushing to win , sweating like a motherfucker

Yea Jin lost this one... But hes won like 50 other ones so I personally still think he one of the top battlers.. Just not a good songwriter (although some of recent ones are actually not that bad) .. Jones got burnt by Murda Mook later on.. I think its on youtube too.. Heres Jins best battle imo..

O yea, I didnt know Jones was from Jersey... I wonder what town.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.