Jin - Fuck Jay Z

DPG iz all I C

Whos heard it then ? pretty tight song, good idea behind it.

P.S i dont have a link, i think you can listen to it on Jin's myspace but i dont have a link for that either.

http://www.myspace.com/jintheemcee

For me, when I listen to this song, Jin's intended ironical content backfires.

I got love for Jin, and I reckon he'd be in a better position to go at Jay Z than dregs such as Camron.

But here it's it seems like a case of double standards - Jin attacking the practise of saying 'fuck Jay Z' to get attention, but that's exactly what he's doing. This is amongst his consistent personal claims of staying 'real', even though in the lyrics he makes it clear he's not actually dissing Jay Z. Jin's dope, but his attempt to ride his dopeness out to make 'objective' statements like this and not come under fire is out of line for me.

That said, Jay Z has a lot of hate from underground artists. They claim he was in a turning point position where he could have dropped complex rhymes to the public and they would have loved him and he would have been successful regardless - but he opted out of that for some reason... those with the biggest stigmas claim this as the turning point in hip-hop's 'death'.

I'd still quite like to know if anything comprehendable comes out of reversing the edits at the end of the song, if anyone would care to provide an MP3.

^^ Thanks.

If you were really drunk there's a chance you might think Jin is dissing Kanye backwards, but as far as I'm concerned, he doesn't say shit.

goymz said:

I got love for Jin, and I reckon he'd be in a better position to go at Jay Z than dregs such as Camron.

But here it's it seems like a case of double standards - Jin attacking the practise of saying 'fuck Jay Z' to get attention, but that's exactly what he's doing. This is amongst his consistent personal claims of staying 'real', even though in the lyrics he makes it clear he's not actually dissing Jay Z. Jin's dope, but his attempt to ride his dopeness out to make 'objective' statements like this and not come under fire is out of line for me.

That said, Jay Z has a lot of hate from underground artists. They claim he was in a turning point position where he could have dropped complex rhymes to the public and they would have loved him and he would have been successful regardless - but he opted out of that for some reason... those with the biggest stigmas claim this as the turning point in hip-hop's 'death'.

I'd still quite like to know if anything comprehendable comes out of reversing the edits at the end of the song, if anyone would care to provide an MP3.

this track is CRAZY, never liked jin the ruff ryder, but in 106 he clearly had skills but what was always thought of COULD HE BE MARKETABLE???????? that line about dissing his moms to get on???????come on who is he talking about, HOW HE WON'T GO THAT ROUTE........this kid is nice

its a cry for help? attention?, na what it takes to be considered 'hip-hop' NOW, what it is TO BE considered MAINSTREAM NOW, the hook is BDP'S PUSSY IS FREE, which is a classic track back when rap was king more so about what you wanted to get out....not talking about shit and then diss somebody JUST TO GET ON

KRS made himself famous by dissing a whole borough JUST TO GET ON, BUT he had skill, and USED THAT JUMPOFF to get his WORD OUT THEIR, HE HAD SKILL AND SOMETHING TO ADD TO HIP HOP IN A WHOLE, not like cats today that want to get on for the money and BE RECKLESS WITH WHAT THEY ARE MAKING THE ART OF RAP..............jin doesnt want to sign a major and i believe he quit ruff ryders, not was dropped.....

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
goymz said:

This song failed because he doesn't trust the intelligence of hip hop fans. The average rap fan has an IQ in the negatives when it comes to breaking down a song and finding the concept. Either Jin knows that, or is actually not clever enough. A good concept would have been him making a full diss track, while giving away hints that it's actually a satire. In the first couple of bars, he gives the whole concept away. Now, ultimately, he could be doing the double standard thing, but I doubt it's from a perspective of trying to get his name out and to sell records. It is more from a perspective of, "I feel strongly about this, and I want everybody in the industry to hear me and to understand where I'm coming from."

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.