Jimmy Henchmen helps Haitians

Jimmy “Henchman” Rosemond has undertaken charity work in one of the Western World’s poorest nations – Haiti. Jimmy Henchman, current manager for multi-platinum artist Game, is a passionate Haitian-American who is keen to highlight the situation.

"The deplorable conditions that I have witnessed in Haiti have created a sense of urgency to get involved and assist with the rebuilding efforts," he said. "I am extremely proud to be able to donate to the children of Haiti. As a man of influence within the community, it is my responsibility to increase awareness among the Hip-Hop generation"

He will meet up with Fugee-member Wyclef Jean who founded Yele Haiti: a charity-centred organisation that aids underprivileged Haitian children. They will meet with government officials there to analyse the present socio-economic situation and present options for immediate positive change.

Eight million people in Haiti live on less than one dollar a day. The current unemployment rate is eighty percent.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.