Jimmy Henchman gets probation

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Czar Entertainment CEO Jimmy 'Henchmen' Rosemond, the man found guilty of beating up a Washington D.C. radio personality, was sentenced Tuesday to three years of unsupervised probation and fined $2,500 for his role in the incident.

Rosemond, who manages rapper the Game, received courtroom support from supporters Queen Latifah, Flavor Unit's Shakim Compere, Czar Entertainment staff and his business partner Bryce Wilson as the sentence was handed down.

"The judge's decision to place Mr. Rosemond on unsupervised probation was in recognition that he is and continues to be a positive influence within the community," said Rosemond's attorneys Scott Srebnick and William Brennan. "We are thankful that the judge saw this case for what it was."

Rosemond was convicted of beating 93.9 WKYS-FM on-air personality Xzulu "The Big Lipped Bandit" during an appearance with Game at the station’s Lanham, Md. studios. Fists reportedly began flying when Xzulu allegedly made a disparaging comment about Rosemond’s cell phone headset.

Police said a group of men, including Game, stepped to Xzulu after the interview and kicked and beat him. The radio jock was taken to an area hospital with serious internal injuries. Initial assault and battery charges against The Game were later dropped, while Henchman remained charged with misdemeanor assault.

SonOf2pac

o shit i remember when this happened... dj xzulu or w/e the fuck his name is... i hate his ass... so annoying... i hate this bullshit go-go music that my area just loves... radio sucks

SonOf2pac said:
"Promised a payback, Jimmy Henchman, in due time"

this is pac workin his magic from the grave
I hope not. If all he could conjure up was 3 years of un-supervised probation then his powers are WEAK!!!

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.