Jim Jones video banned by Canadaian channel Much Music

FroDawgg

i love how jim jones says that the shirts do not promote violence, yet promote using integrity...when someone says "stop snitchin'", it usually means that if you tell proper authorities about the wrongs/crimes going on, you're gonna get shot or handled in another violent way

AmerikazMost

they act like anyone is going to be thinking about the jim jones video when they get int that situation

i know when i got the police threatening to charge me with impeding a criminal investigation and criminals threatening to kill me, I'm going to be thinking to myself, "what would jim jones do?"

I think the whole "stop snitchin" thing is ignorant - especially if you're wearin a shirt that saids "stop snitchin" in public, it saids alot of your mentality and even gives the police a reason to suspect you're up to something. I mean, if thats code that you live by, then just follow it, but dont display it.

Flipmo

VIP Member
Staff member
MuchMusic sucks dick. They have all these faggy Vjs.

Only cool one is George Stromboulopoulos. Or whatever that last name is.

Defending his decision to use the shirts in his video, Jim Jones explains, "I was not in any way trying to promote violence by having those t-shirts in my video. I was simply making a comment on using your integrity."
HAHAHAHAHAHA... aw man, that was funny as hell.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.