Jim Jones tops Billboard

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Rapper Jim Jones has topped the R&R/Billboard Rap Chart this week with "We Fly High," from his new album, Hustler's P.O.M.E. (Product of My Environment).

Additionally, "We Fly High" is the #1 Master Ringtone for the third week straight on the Billboard Hot Ringmasters Chart, based on data reported by Nielsen RingScan.

To date, "We Fly High" has sold over 1.1 million Mastertones after 15 weeks on the charts, and has now reached platinum status. This marks the first time an independent label song has topped the Billboard Hot Ringmasters Chart.

choppa said:
If that's what's topping the charts, hip-hop really isn't in a good state.
Agreed, I don't get why so many people love this song. It's one of the worst songs on the radio today. However sadly there are worse "hip hop" artist out there such as "please shut the fuck up for-once-ay" aka beyonce" wich I fail to see how BEYONCE of all people is considered hip hop. God I wish she would shut the fuck up just for fucking once.

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
It's a hot song, no wonder. I'm guessing that it's still on the top of the charts due to the numerous remixes that surfaced.

Ms L said:
Agreed, I don't get why so many people love this song. It's one of the worst songs on the radio today. However sadly there are worse "hip hop" artist out there such as "please shut the fuck up for-once-ay" aka beyonce" wich I fail to see how BEYONCE of all people is considered hip hop. God I wish she would shut the fuck up just for fucking once.
it's called opinion and you need to accept theirs :thumb:

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.