Jim Jones gets arrested and Twitters during the whole thing

Caesar

Staff member
Twitter is changing the way the world communicates like crazy! I must be so late but I haven't gotten my own yet, we do however have a StreetHop.com Twitter account, follow us here!

Anyway, someone else who has an account is Jim Jones, and he Twittered throughout his latest run in with the law.

It all began at about 9:20 PM when he let his followers know that he "Just got pulled over by the boys. Of all days I decide to drive by myself ... let's see how this plays out."

Apparently Jones, who was driving his 2007 black Bentley, was stopped by police and was arrested for an unpaid parking ticket he had from 2005.

"Well, it didn't go the way I wanted, I'm in the precinct, but I will have my phone, they ain't trippin'. They said just procedure."

Jones paid the $120 parking ticket and was released in little over an hour.

"Misssses officer let me go, the funny part was watching them have to count all the money in my pocket," he wrote. "I must say they were very cool."

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.