Jim Jones dissin Joe Budden

Eric

Don't even understand why he's dissin' Budden. They've done multiple tracks together and the mention in Broken Wings isn't a diss.

linx

Staff member
Big Easy said:
the mention in Broken Wings isn't a diss.
You think Jim Jones is smart enough to realize that? Dude is one of the biggest clowns in the game, straight up. He's a fucking scrub idiot with no talent who thinks he's something.

ARon

I pretty much thought he was jokin around kind of, like whatever type attitude. People overreactin to something dumb.

its linx! said:
You think Jim Jones is smart enough to realize that? Dude is one of the biggest clowns in the game, straight up. He's a fucking scrub idiot with no talent who thinks he's something.
Co-sign, lmao at Jim Jones sayin Dipset and Wu Tang have somethin in common, bitch please.

its linx! said:
He's a fucking scrub idiot with no talent
I don't know if you heard Hustler's P.O.M.E. or not, but dude definately stepped his game up. He can actually rap now lol.

"I got no manners, ignorant with choppy grammar/
Where we livin' at, the cops can't stand us/
And billigerent and packin' hammers, and my constintuents'll/
Act bannanas - cause they get hungry from gorilla talk/"

"We on top of things - and we got them things/
But we only sellin' birds; you tryna cop a wing/"

linx

Staff member
Confucius87 said:
I don't know if you heard Hustler's P.O.M.E. or not, but dude definately stepped his game up. He can actually rap now lol.

"I got no manners, ignorant with choppy grammar/
Where we livin' at, the cops can't stand us/
And billigerent and packin' hammers, and my constintuents'll/
Act bannanas - cause they get hungry from gorilla talk/"

"We on top of things - and we got them things/
But we only sellin' birds; you tryna cop a wing/"

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.