Jim Jones Comment ... Hilarious

ChrisZimbo

Staff member
this guy always seems to have a random comment about someone coming from nowhere , lmao at this one ...

In the same issue, Dipset CEO Jim Jones took aim at Rhymefest’s Chicago associate, Kayne West and his choice of clothing.

“Man Kanye’s spaced out,” Jim Jones told the magazine. “That s**t aint right what he be wearing. That s**t be borderline homo. I can still fit 20/30 thou [sand] in one jean pocket, he can’t fit two singles in his.”

:thumb:

lmao

jim jones is crazy

he ill get smacked for that kufi smacker shit he be talkin about brothers heared that shit its a matter of catching him at a sopt n thats all

ChrisZimbo

Staff member
HellRazor05 said:
lol thats how to get on kanye's nerves...mention homosexuality. hes sensitive to that kind of talk.
the all eyes on me with him was great . I loved how he kept saying "you know man i didnt have a father figure , just like pac man" , so he said it was the fault of being brought up by his mother for him acting like a homo with his gestures etc. at school . What a dipshit

Looks like Jim Jones wants to go back to high school and start rumors like a moron. just bcause kanye is different than him, he cuts on him...... makes no sense to me, thank god everyone is not like jim jones cause i would of killed myself years and years ago

PuffnScruff

LMAO! i love jim jones (no homo) :D

i dont know why kanye acts like he doesnt have a dad. from what i've understood through interviews with kanye his dad was a part of his life.

kanye should dress how he feels. if he wants to wear tight clothes thats up to him

rtyfghvbn

puff. PUFF. pass.
yeah, kanye had a great dad. he used to fly down every summer to atlanta (i'm pretty sure it was atlanta) and stay there for the summer with him. then, around fifteen, when he really started getting into producing, he told his father he didn't wanna come down that summer, because he really wanted to devote the whole summer to producing. and his father said okay, and that was that - no big deal.

he never had a problem with his parents.

linx

Staff member
Like the fucking Diplomats have any reason to say anything anyone else wears is "borderline-homo". Camron thinks he made it cool to wear pink for fucks sake. I mean seriously..

its linx! said:
Like the fucking Diplomats have any reason to say anything anyone else wears is "borderline-homo". Camron thinks he made it cool to wear pink for fucks sake. I mean seriously..
cam phased that in like a year and a half ago, and also phased it out, what ur seeing now is ppl just jumping a bandwagon.

Kanyes got style man, he wears clothes that actually are his size, I think it's funny when you see all these geezers wearing massive clothing (although I know it's hip hop fashion) and what cracks me up the most is white boys in massive clothing, just my opinion.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.