Jim Jones chased out of Pittsburgh

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
After being due to perform Sunday night in the city of Pittsburgh, PA, rap star Jim Jones of Dipset was run out of town before he could get on stage to perform.

Apparently Jones and his crew had some bad dealings with some locals a couple of months previous which resulted in payback. That payback came in the form of Jones and his crew being beaten with chairs and other objects as they attempted to get on stage in the downtown night club called Chemistry.

What stands out here is that Jones had reportedly asked promoters for police protection prior to going on stage which seems a little hypocritical considering the 'anti-snitch' credo that Dipset has long stood behind. That request was denied and mayhem broke loose.

Asking for security snitching, GIVE ME A FUCKING BREAK!!!! i think there is a huge difference in snitching, and wanting to remian safe on stage....any human in there right mind would of done the same thing

I'm not a fan of any of the Dipset members apart from Cam'ron, I think all the others are HIGHLY overated.

I agree with the others in here, asking for police protection, is not snitching, now if JJ had gone to the cops and told them about the guys who beat them up, then that would be snitching, asking the cops to keep an eye on things is not snitching. Alot of rappers/celebrities have bodyguards/protection, theres no difference in what JJ was asking for here.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.