Jigga tracklisting - Game got treated like a bitch. Dre produced 5 songs!!!

love the posts.

"game is the truth"

Truth is game is a mark, a mark for homo's like Dr dre.

I heard that Game was dre's lapdog, im starting to believe those rumours.

Rizla said:
love the posts.

"game is the truth"

Truth is game is a mark, a mark for homo's like Dr dre.

I heard that Game was dre's lapdog, im starting to believe those rumours.
Whats wrong with havin' a gangsta-thug from LA as a lapdog? Big Up to both of them dudes!

jay-z is 1 billion times better than the game but then again most are or atleast anybody who knows how to quote old school rappers in every verse is. i guess the game is popular cause he has been dissing 50 like peeps starting liking 50 just cause he was dissin ja rule. i can't wait for jays album. it should be good eventhough jay-z didn't bring his A game on show me what you got. peace

Since "the best rapper alive" came out of retirement came back, what is the "best rapper alive since the best rapper retired" gonna do.

Least thats what I think Wayne said.

linx

Staff member
S O F I said:
Your worst post ever.
I really believe you think that.. cause you seem to read every one of my posts. But yeah, Jay has alot of r&b singers on the album. Not the kind of shit I wanna hear from him.

gerrycurl21 said:
Since "the best rapper alive" came out of retirement came back, what is the "best rapper alive since the best rapper retired" gonna do.

Least thats what I think Wayne said.
Lil wayne on some crazy shit, that song kingdom come is good. This CD is looking good, good producers, some good singles, hopefully the r&b tracks are on some deep shit.

_carmi

me, myself & us
its linx! said:
Who cares? Hov's album probably won't be half as good as Games anyway.
i have to agree with this. i never really liked jay-z. i didn't like the black album. i honestly don't think the album will be as good as the game's. but i do know it will sell more because it's jay-z.

and its not because an album as dre tracks that its any better. the game's album is tight without the dre tracks.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.