Jeezy

kastro

i never really liked him before apart form couple of his singles, but after the recesion album ive been feeling him more and more and hes one of the artist i look forward to his music the most at the mom

thoughts on what? any song he's on is fire.

the recession was probably my favorite album from last year. i still play it lots. he also has a good new mixtape.

"i don't never sleep. why? too paranoid
state of paranoia all i do is call my lawyer
tell him i know some niggas that might have a lil trouble
ok you know it's me if you beat it i pay you double"

"i got court tomorrow, i don't need to go
i don't need to show, i got shit to do
only god can judge me, who the fuck is you?"

Da_Funk

He's the best in the game right now. I've been saying it for years now.

Thug Motivation 101 was a classic. The Inspiration was just as good, Hypnotize is one of the best intros i've ever heard. The Recession was a step down from the last two but it was still hot. My President or Hustlaz Ambition were the best rap songs to come out in 08, imo.

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
I like Jeezy's hits such as and then what, soul survivor, go crazy, put on, go getta, amazing, my president is black.. But the other content on his albums too often sounds very similar. His production reminds me that of three six mafia, you can always kind of sense what the beat will sound like. For example, his new mixtape (it bumps) sounds the same throughout.

jeezy got reall hood/block music. he stay gettin consistently better and his first 3 albums are all dope.. his word play is dope

im not the biggest jeezy fan but give props where they are due. and his albums bump in the fukkin trunk!!!

what yall think the best jeezy album is?
9out of his label releases)

they're all solid but i think my favorite is still 101. that record is crazy.

kastro

^it's hot for a week but you can eventually classify it as garbage.

None of his music really has real replay value. :(
I think his reccession album is different, i still bump that every now and then still, got lots of nice songs on there and you gotta give the man propz

Trap or Die, fer shure
one of those classic mixtapes for real. along with dipset volume's 2, 3 & 4, dedication 1 and 2, and da drought 3, we got it for cheap 1 & 2,

damn when i think about it those mixtapes could rival the best albums this decade

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.