Jeezy finishes sophmore album

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Young Jeezy’s new album The Inspiration, due Dec. 12 from Def Jam, features his current single, "I Luv It," as well as 13 other tracks sporting such artists as Ludacris, T.I., Keyshia Cole, Three 6 Mafia, Young Buck and Timbaland.

The Atlanta rapper tells Billboard that he had originally recorded 114 songs for the album, which were then pared down to the best 14. The 100 leftovers, Jeezy said, will be put on hold…for now.

"I did this in case anything ever happens to me, so I've got a couple of albums left. You never know these days," he says.

Songs making the final 14 include "3 A.M.," "Dreamin'" and "Child of God." and "I Luv It," which debuted last week at No. 1 on Billboard's Bubbling Under R&B/Hip-Hop Songs chart.

The Inspiration
follows Jeezy's 2005 debut, Let's Get It: Thug Motivation 101, which reached No. 2 on The Billboard 200 and has sold 1.7 million copies in the United States, according to Nielsen SoundScan.

SonOf2pac

i like jeezy even though his style is jacked from pastor troy (ayyyyyy)... can't wait for the album

"i won't stop til my whole teams in thugz mansion/
and i sound like pac, now thats a thugs passion (haha)/
and this the realest shit i ever wrote/
and all eyez on me like a microscope/"

THEV1LL4N

cheesy always says "yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" or "hayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy" or "ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy" hes "gayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy"

Snowman

Sandeep14 said:
cheesy always says "yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" or "hayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy" or "ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy" hes "gayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy"
Dont forget he has his famous laugh "ha ha".

114 cuts whats he up to he tryin to be Pac now?

I dont like him and I dont think I will he doesnt have a rap voice that I join listening on my car. If He dies I still wont buy Is unrealeased material I Ratter Buy Ron Artest album

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.