Jedi Mind Tricks

alright so i've just been turned on to JMT by some dude over on these bodybuilding forums, haha, ironic isn't it?

Anyway, what are some GOOD JMT songs yall would recommend?

I'm listenin to A Vietnam Story right now.

linx

Staff member
First of all, do you know about JMT? Are you aware that there used to be another rapper (Jus Allah) in the group? Just thought i'd mention that so you would know. Cause on their older shit, you'll hear him. But on the newer shit, you obvioulsy won't. Although they did do a song together recently and are "back together" I guess. To me though, Vinnie Paz isn't the same dude he was back then. He spits alot less lyrical, but more raw. So I don't know if you'd feel that shit, but i'll name some songs anyway.

Songs..

Animal Rap, Death March, Exertions (Remix), Heavenly Divine, I Against I, Sacrafice, The Deer Hunter, The Executioners Dream, Trinity, War Ensamble.

As far as newer songs, there's alot. Vinnie is killing it in my opinion. Stoupe has been making extremely dope beats and Vinnie Paz has been spitting sick. So check out their newest cd called "Servents In Heaven, Kings In Hell". That's a real dope album. I think it's better than the 2 or 3 before it personally. Also, check out the Army Of The Pharoahes album. That's not exactly Jedi Mind Tricks, but Vinnie Paz is in the group and he kills it on that album as well. Not to mention, that album is ridiculous and there are alot of other dope dudes on it.

:thumb:

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
It would be more ironic if it was at a Christian forum or something, lol. You'll see why.

But, pretty much any song on the first two albums. They're all good. I haven't heard the last one.

Also, to add, you'll find Vinnie Paz to be rather boring as you listen to him more. There's only so many times when you can say a blasphemous line and still be interesting.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.