Jedi Mind Tricks

Mr.Deuce

Mr.Deuce Wigalow: Male E-Gigolo
School Me On Dat Chit.Gimme Sum Good Info An`Trackz By Tha Group.Sum Ppl Sey It`z Ah Horrorcore Group(?).
Any Fanz Out There?

Deuce 7 Tha Psycho said:
School Me On Dat Chit.Gimme Sum Good Info An`Trackz By Tha Group.Sum Ppl Sey It`z Ah Horrorcore Group(?).
Any Fanz Out There?
Translation: School me on that shit. Give me some good info and tracks by the group. Some people say it's a horrorcore group (is it?). Any fans out there?

Maybe if you typed normal you'd get more replies to your threads. Perhaps you could throw in a "please" every once in awhile too.

ChrisZimbo

Staff member
KAMIKAZI said:
Translation: School me on that shit. Give me some good info and tracks by the group. Some people say it's a horrorcore group (is it?). Any fans out there?

Maybe if you typed normal you'd get more replies to your threads. Perhaps you could throw in a "please" every once in awhile too.
lol , dude's english is atrocious , i can understand abbreviating etc , but "sey" come on now man , thats bad.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.